How can I register to vote as a member of the Nevada Forward Party?

  1. Visit the Nevada Secretary of State's website at
  2. Click on the "New or Update My Existing Voter Registration" button.
  3. Fill out the voter registration form with your personal information.
  4. When asked to select a political party, click on the "Other Party" option.
  5. In the "Other Party" field, type in "Forward Party".
  6. After submitting your voter registration form, visit the Forward Party's website at
  7. Sign the petition to join the 20,000 voters needed for ballot access.

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • Cesar Marquez
    published this page in FAQS 2023-03-10 10:55:07 -0800

Our Values

Our Goals